Thursday, April 29, 2010

So much for a break!

So I freaked out a bit on Monday and asked my boss at Sylvan for a month off, because I will be finishing up the school year, taking care of things around the house while Tom is off across the globe (or a few states) interviewing for jobs, etc.

Turns out that it is a good thing that I did, as UoP FINALLY offered me another teaching gig. It had been awhile since they had offered me one (months), probably because I constantly turned them down.

However, I did say that when I took the UoP thing, that when they offered me another chance at it, I would take some time off of Sylvan, and focus my energies on UoP in the evenings (that, and it is super stressful to do three jobs in one day).

So - for the next month and a half, I'll be finishing up the school year and teaching an education course for UoP. I'm kind of excited (although a lot has changed in the 7 months since I taught the last course).

No comments: